1. Schoollee is a product of Prarthana Associates Pvt Ltd and it does not include any other features other than those essential for School Management.
2. Schoollee is free to use for 45 days from the date of registration. In its free version, the users get all the features and functionalities.
3. Users who wish to continue using Schoollee after its free version need to purchase its premium subscription which is priced at INR 500/- (+18% GST ) per month per school.
4. Payment Term: 100% Advance
5. The last date to pay the subscription amount will be the 25th of every month.
6. The billings and invoices will be generated as per the billing details provided by the school.
7. The bills and invoices will be generated by Prarthana Associates Pvt Ltd
8. Any customization in the Schoollee Software will be charged extra.
9. An android app will be provided to the school for the parents. The School has 4 options regarding the publishing of the app
a. The School can host the app on PAPL Google Play Account [No Charges]
b. The School can host the app on its own Google Play Account.
c. The School can authorize Prarthana Associates to create a Google Play Account on its behalf and host the app. This option is chargeable with charges being INR 2500/-
d. School can skip the hosting at Google Play Store. In such a case, Prarthana Associates will provide a direct download link.
10. If the school fails to pay the subscription charge, the software will be suspended immediately
11. 15 days grace period after the suspension of the software will be allowed for data backup. Post the grace period, Prarthana Associates Pvt. Ltd. won’t be liable to provide any data or its backup, nor it will be held responsible in the case of any data loss.
12. For training, a support document will be provided to the school.
13. Any kind of online or onsite training for the staff will be charged extra.
14. Any other API integration will be charged extra.
15. School can, at any time, stop the free trial of the software and start its subscription.
16. School can, at any time, cancel the software’s subscription. If the school raises a support ticket (before the next billing cycle) then data backup will be provided to it.
17. Support Desk
a. Timing: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Monday to Saturday)